Please take time to read for your safety and wellbeing while visiting the Glasbrook Field
Penrhiwceiber Rangers AFC
Entry to the Ground is expressly subject to acceptance by the spe ctator or guest of these Ground Regulations. Entry to the Ground shall constitute acceptance of the Ground Regulations."
Ground" means this football stadium and all locations owned, occupied or utilised by the Club."Club" means this football club."Match" means any association football match taking place at the Ground.
1. Permission to enter or to remain within the Ground (notwithstanding possession of any ticket) is at the absolute discretion of the Club, any police officer or authorised steward. On no account will admission be granted to a person who is the subject of a current Banning Order.
2. The Club excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the Ground.
3. All persons seeking entrance to the Ground acknowledge the Club's right to search any person entering and to refuse entry or eject from the Ground any person refusing to submit to such a search. 4. The following articles must not be brought or used within the Ground – alcohol, knives, laser devices, fireworks, smoke canisters, flares, dangerous or hazardous items, any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety. Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to the Ground.
5. The use of threatening behaviour, foul or abusive language is strictly forbidden and may result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground. The Club may impose a ban for one or more Matches. 5.1Racial abuse, chanting or harassment is strictly forbidden and may result in arrest and/or ejection from the ground
5.2The following acts are offences under the Football (Offences) Act 1991, as amended: 5.2.1The throwing of any object within the Ground without lawful authority or excuse
5.2.2The chanting of anything of an indecent or racist nature
5.2.3The entry onto the playing area or any adjacent area to which spectators are not generally admitted without lawful authority or excuse
5.2.4Conviction may result in a banning order being made
6. The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and like places is strictly forbidden. Nobody entering the Ground shall be permitted to climb any structures within the Ground. 7. Seated stands in the stadium are smoke-free and smoking is not permitted inside these areas.
8. Any individual who has entered any part of the Ground designated for the use of any group of supporters to which he does not belong may be ejected from the Ground either for the purposes of his own safety or for any other reason.
9. Entry to the Ground signifies your consent to the use of your image in any permitted photographic, video and/or audio recording of the Match used in connection with authorised media or advertising. 10. No goods (including literature) of any nature may be offered either free or for sale by any person within the Ground without the written permission of the Club.
11. No collections or donations of any nature may be made within the ground without the written permission of the Club.
12. At all times whilst present in the Ground, persons must comply with any and all instructions of any steward or officer of the Club and/or any police officer. Failure to comply with any instruction may lead to immediate ejection from the Ground.
13. The Club reserves the right to eject from the Ground any person failing to comply with any of the Ground Regulations or whose presence within the Ground is, or could, reasonably be
construed as constituting a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person. This could lead to further action by the Club including, but not limited to, the withdrawal of any season ticket (without reimbursement) and other benefits.
14. In the event that a match is abandoned prior to half-time a paying spectator may at the discretion of the Club be given a ticket to free admission to the re-arranged fixture. No monetary reimbursement will be given. After the half-time whistle is blown if a game is then abandoned the Club are under no obligation to issue them.
The ground regulations were adopted by the management committee in July 2019 and are designed so that the majority can enjoy their visit